You will love to make this cool woven sari mesh cowl crochet pattern. It uses a mesh crochet pattern with a portion where the yarn is woven into the design in a unique style.
This chunky fashionable cowl uses a different type of textured yarn for the woven portion. Both the mesh and the textured yarn gives a cool and a bohemian look to this cowl.
♛ I M P O R T A N T N O T E ♛
This is a PDF Crochet Pattern and NOT a finished item. A link to pattern in PDF format will be instantly available to you after purchase. You may also buy this as a finished product made out of this pattern. In that case, please click the button at the end of this page to contact me.
Note For EU countries buyers:
Due to recent changes to the EU VAT laws, I offer my new crochet patterns to European buyers through my Lovecrochet.com store.
- Lion Brand Jiffy Solid. Color: Fisherman(A), 1 skein/ball.
- Designs by Mamta – Sari Silk Ribbon. Color: Mandarin Duck(B). 55 yards (50.3 m).
Yarn Weight*: Super Bulky (5-6 wpi).
* If you do not have the above mentioned yarn for any reason, then you can use the yarn of the same weight of some other brand. You can also use any color of your choice.
Crochet hook sizes:
- 9mm (M/N) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
- 10mm (N/P) crochet hook for working with the sari ribbon.
Finished size: Circumference: 45 inches, Height: 11 inches.
Abbreviations: US terms
Pattern language: English
We are one of the few crochet websites who offer you this and other cool crochet patterns.
©Woven Mesh Cowl by Mamta Motiyani 2017. All Rights Reserved.